Please read this carefully because it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and Developer Money Market. If you subscribe to this service then our general website terms & conditions also apply
By signing up for a subscription with Developer Money Market you are agreeing to the following subscription Terms & Conditions:
This is an agreement between “us/we/our”, “Developer Money Market” (a trading name of DMM Technologies Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales, registered in England number 12150045, registered address, DMM Technologies Ltd, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE); and you “The Client/Clients”.
- We maintain a database of specialist property development funders known as a “Lender” or “Lenders” and their unregulated products known as “Loans”. A Loan may also be known as a “Facility”.
- Developer Money Market is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and, therefore, only operates within non-regulated services. We reserve the right to decline any application that may be for personal purposes or that may fall within regulated lending.
- Our “ Broker Service” provides finance brokers who are seeking property development finance for their own clients the ability to use our loan search and matching platform find suitable lender for their funding requirements.
On registration, you must provide Developer Money Market with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to update and maintain changes to that information on the applicable Developer Money Market registration or subscription pages. Developer Money Market is entitled to rely on any information you provide to us.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (“ID”). The email address that you provide on registration must correspond to a named email account and not a generic or shared email account. You are not allowed to share your ID or give access to Developer Money Market services through your ID to anyone else. Developer Money Market does not allow multiple users on a network or within an organisation to use the same ID. Developer Money Market may cancel or suspend your access to developermoneymarket.com if you share your ID without further obligation to you.
You are responsible for all use of developermoneymarket.com made by you or anyone else using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information, you must notify Developer Money Market immediately by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not select an obvious user password (such as your name) and that you change it regularly.
If you provide Developer Money Market with an email address that will result in any messages Developer Money Market may send you being sent to you via a network or device operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or colleague) then you promise that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that Developer Money Market may stop sending messages to you without notifying you.
If you are a registered user of or subscriber to developermoneymarket.com then you may choose to use developermoneymarket.com’s “Keep me signed in” login feature that enables you to be logged in automatically to developermoneymarket.com whenever you visit developermoneymarket.com without having to manually log in each time. We recommend that you do not enable this feature on any computer that is or may be used by anyone other than you in order to prevent unauthorised access by third parties to both your subscription details and features of developermoneymarket.com personal to you.
BROKER SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
Contract formation: Developer Money Market will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment details and email address, at which point we will provide you with access to your subscription. Developer Money Market reserves the right to reject any offer in its discretion, for any or no reason.
Payment details: When you purchase a subscription, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details you promise that you are entitled to purchase a subscription using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription. In suspicious circumstances we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties.
Pricing: The subscription price will be made clear to you on our sign-up pages or otherwise during the sign-up process and may vary from time to time. You agree to pay the fees at the rates notified to you at the time you purchase your subscription. For certain subscriptions you can take out either a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription. You can also take out any other fixed term or payment frequency that we may offer from time to time. The currency in which your subscription is payable will be specified during the order process. Eligibility for any discounts is ascertained at the time you subscribe and cannot be changed during the term of your subscription. We will always tell you in advance of any increase in the price of your subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the new price.
DEVELOPER MONEY MARKET OBLIGATIONS TO YOU:
We will have the following duties to The Client; to serve you faithfully and diligently and not to allow its interests to conflict with its duties under this Agreement:
- Please note that loan rates and underwriting criteria can change and the Lenders we work with reserve the right to do this at any time and without notice.
- Results displayed are an indication of a match between your clients projects funding requirements and the lenders products however a match does not guarantee the lenders will agree to provide a loan.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS THE CLIENT:
You will have the following obligations to Developer Money Market:
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability in respect of any issues with any Loan arrangement you make directly with lenders or the property which is the subject of any transaction, and that Developer Money Market’s sole liability to you shall be in respect of its delivery of the Service under this agreement.
- Each party shall at its own expense comply with all laws and regulations relating to its activities under this Agreement, as they may change from time to time, and with any conditions binding on it in any applicable licenses, registrations, permits and approvals.
- This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- If you apply for a loan you are obliged to disclose any allegations of fraud, fraudulent misrepresentations, embezzlement, or breach of fiduciary duty including, without any limitation, any allegations of fraudulent or wrongful insurance claims, regardless of whether these resulted in a civil or criminal investigation or claim. You are obliged to disclose any criminal convictions, any allegations of criminal activity, pending charges of any other such allegations.
You can cancel your broker subscription at any time. Please note you must cancel your subscription before it renews for a subsequent period in order to avoid being charged for the next subscription periods fee.
If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then-current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription through the website via the subscription tab on the “My Account” page.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANY SUBSCRIPTION. WE DO NOT PROIVIDE CREDIT, REFUNDS, or PRORATED BILLING FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS THAT ARE CANCELLED MID SUBSCRIPTION TERM. In such a circumstance, you will continue to have access to your subscription until the end of the billing cycle.