- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession)
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device
- Data Processor (or Service Providers) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller
- We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively
- Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data
- User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to approach lenders regarding your funding requirements.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is; https://www.campaignmonitor.com. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system, email address, I.P address, subscription time and date.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Developer Money Market uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Retention of Data
Developer Money Market will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your city, county, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data Legal Requirements
Developer Money Market may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Developer Money Market
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We hold data electronically with password protected computers and anti-virus / anti-malware software. Laptop with company data held locally on them are secured via whole disk encryption. We store data sensitive papers in lockable cabinets in our offices when not being actively used. Our offices are secure and only authorised personnel can access locked cabinets where personal data is stored. When necessary, and on a regular basis, we dispose of or delete your data securely. We ensure that our employees, agents and contractors are aware of their privacy and data security obligations.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Individual Rights
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate to request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Developer Money Market. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
People who contact us via social media
If you contact us via a private or direct message sent through a social media service such as twitter, Facebook, etc. we may share the information you provide with Developer Money Market personnel (for example, in order to respond to a specific query or to pass on information). We will not share messages with any other organisations without your prior consent.
Queries and complaints
If you send a query or complaint to us, we will use the personal information you provide to us (for example, your name and the name(s) of any other individuals involved) in order to process your query or complaint and respond to you.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to
- Perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analysing the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.