- 26th October 2021
- Posted by: DMM
- Categories: Finance Broker, Property Development
Developer Money Market are independent property development finance brokers in Bournemouth that can help you find the funding you require. When it comes to property, the adage goes ‘location, location, location’ and so for those considering a property development in Bournemouth or Dorset, there are many great such locations.
Development Finance Brokers in Bournemouth – Available Funding
- Facilities from over £25,000 to over £100 million
- Up to 80% loan to value
- Up to 90% loan to cost loans
- Up to 100% loan to cost joint venture funding
- Loan types include senior development, stretch, mezzanine, bridging and joint venture
- Available for residential, commercial, HMO, student, sheltered accommodation, leisure
- New build, conversions or permitted development schemes
What Do We Offer?
- We can evaluate your funding requirements and help you find a bespoke solution
- We have over 120 specialist lenders on our panel with more than 320 loan products available
- We know Bournemouth and Dorset very well and so bring local knowledge to support your application
- We know how to present your project to lenders at the highest of standards
- We will support you in preparing all information a lender will require
- We keep you informed every step of the way so that you can make informed decisions
- We see you through the whole funding application process
Need more cash for your project?
We have equity investors that could support you with cash injections of between £200,000 to £1,000,000 for residential development projects across Bournemouth and Dorset. This is available for new build or conversions; house or flat developments and experience is not necessary. You can read more about how equity investment for projects in Bournemouth and Dorset.
Property Development Brokers in Bournemouth
Your local Developer Money Market New Business Manager in Bournemouth is Philip Barker who can advise on the funding available for your project. Areas covered include Dorset, Devon, Hampshire, Somerset and Cornwall.